A few times I’ve had issues with signing in or out of the Mac AppStore. The sign out may be greyed out or the login sheet does nothing.
After removing the related preferences noted elsewhere and verifying that my Apple ID billing info was okay, I did not want to log out or reboot. Killing the storeagent got things working again for me. (It is a LaunchAgent, so it will start back up again.)
Then try sign in to the Mac AppStore again.
Version 1.1 of dockutil is out:
- fixes many issues with paths (should now work with Default User Template and other paths with spaces)
- adds option to not restart the dock (–no-restart)
- fixes issue where item would be added multiple times (use –replacing to update an existing item)
- resolves deprecation warnings
- adds option to remove all items (–remove all)
- fixes issue with removals when a url exists in a dock
- adds option –version to output version